Re: *Cog Users, Sign Here*

Hello, I am a very happy user of cog. I hate player like itunes who steal the freedom to play everything you want.
I hope the development  goes on!!!
Thank you for that best player!!

Hi folks,

New Mac user, using Cog and loving it. Still using foobar2000 under wine to metadata and format manipulation (APE/FLAC2MP3, mostly).

Anyway, tnx for this great music player. Before using it, I was thinking about ripping off Mac OS from my MacBook and going to Ubuntu. And I agree with felipead: Cog has the potential to be the foobar2000 alternative to the Mac world.

Claudio (Brazil)

i've been using cog on my mac for as long as i can remember, great app smile hope it will be still developed smile

Cog is my main media player too!!

Hi!

I'm a Cog user! And I love it, too bad it's not being developed anymore. It could have been a commercial product as there is a lack of good similar software on OS X.

S

Was ecstatic to find Cog, plays VGM formats including .psf!

I'm still using it. Best minimalistic player for the Mac ever. And so, still hoping for carrying-on.

Best Regards! T

i stumbled across cog last year and immediatly fell in love. yesterday i found out that it's beeing developed again and was amazed to find out it's even BETTER than before!
thank you so much for that
tyli

+1

Cog is I have been use player, I think he is very good!! I like it very muche

Yo! I've just started using Cog for osx!

Hi, I've used Cog for years. It's always been and still is the only decent audio player for OS X not burdened with pointless/useless features and I'm happy it's kept updated.

Last edited by anana (2012-09-28 13:33:51)

What anana said.

I dislike audio players that insist you add tracks to their "library". The Finder is my library.

iTunes is a pretty good tag editor - that's all I use it for.

Well said. Let's hope for an update. tongue

I use cog instead of iTunes as the fidelity, IMHO, is much better.

phule