(41 replies, posted in Development)

Yes, I prefer the oldest icon and also the interface.

Please, let me know what you think about improving the purple icon and if I should do it.

(41 replies, posted in Development)

Sorry guys. The new icons and interface is what is holding me back from the update.

I like the purple icon by tuurngait though.

About the tuurngait's version:

The cog's bezels need to be bigger in order to match the outer circle's. The texture and color have to be matched as well. So needs to be the overal shape of the cog - it needs to become more wobbly as to match the whole icon's shape (i.e. the center part has to be closer to the viewer) and maybe a 3d effect has to be added.
The cloudy things need to be removed as well imo. They are chaotic and do not mean anything.

(edit:merged the posts)

(108 replies, posted in Development)

(108 replies, posted in Development)

The iTunish look is nice.

I am (very) slowly doing my way in creating an icon. I will post here when I have somewhat more complete version.

(3 replies, posted in Features)

Sounds good.
The same goes for folders with tracks + playlist files.

I use a track pad most of the time, which makes clicking more tedious. But even with a mouse, if you just want to move the slider to an exact position, it is an extra click.

It's possible to use the scroll wheel over a slider, also.

I really don't know why I should press any buttons in order to adjust the volume. It is an annoying waste of time.

Alex

Sorry, didn't see it.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Alex

Mine is actually an Info Inspector suggestion.

It would be nice to make it possible to have more than one directory opened in the file tree.

For example: I have two music folders, each on different hard drives. I have to switch between the two all the time.

It would be much easier if you can have them one under another.

Alex

Hi,

I've noticed that it only works when the picture is inside MP3 files.
But the same doesn't work for ALAC.

Also, what if the cover art is a separate file?

Alex

(7 replies, posted in Bugs)

Actually I think that there's something wrong with my ape files. I made them by transcoding the .wv ones with Max.

I see now that the issue has been fixed smile

However, I found a similar problem with 24bit 48KHz .ape files.

OK, just give your email address and I'll send a couple of files to you.

Cheers,
Alex

Hi,

I have some files, but how should I send a file to you? The smallest one is 7.6MB

Actually I've now noticed that what's coming out of these files is not silence but highly and randomly distorted content. I guess it's different for each file.

A.

There's no sound coming out when I try to play 24bit .wv files.

A.

(91 replies, posted in General)

Hi all!

I used other players before but now I found Cog. I am happy that it is still being worked on and it's not abandoned. It's the best player that you can find.

Really useful software smile:):)

Cheers,
Alex