Topic: Still in development?

Hi,

Is Cog still in development? I haven't seen any updates in a very long time, not even beta updates.

Thanks.

Re: Still in development?

Slightly in development. There have been a few updated nightlies, but development has certainly slowed for the time being. I don't plan on stopping.

That's good to know..

Thanks! keep up the good work!

great
i can see cog being the mac foobar one day tongue
keep the work man!!

Yup, just keep it up big_smile

It's good to know the pros are working on something cooler. I look forward to those updates and developments too! I know you'll keep us posted. smile

..and I hope it still is smile

Is Cog still alive? I would like to help in its development. I never programmed for Mac neither used objective-c. But I'm a skilled programmer, and can learn fast.

How can I start? What do you suggest to do?

Thank you.

Cog is still alive, but recent work has just been maintenance and bug fixes. I'd like to do more, but just don't have time. As for what to do, well, you're free to do whatever you'd like. There are plenty of feature requests and bugs reported on these forums.

If you need any help, feel free to email me (vspader (at) users.sf (dot) net) and I'll be glad to offer whatever I can.

Hey vspader,

Hope all is well. Just checking with you again to see if this project is still in development or dead? If my calculations are correct it's almost 5 years since the last version bump or news article in the front page...

Thanks.

Hey dpromsky,

Thanks, keep up the good work! If it helps, I've been on 0.08.1937 for a while now with no problems.

Do the new nightly builds still pop up as updates if we choose "nightly" update feed in cog ? (try saying that 3 times...)

I just heard Cog was "revived" - YAY!!!!!!! :happydance: