Topic: [Solved] New Last.fm client support (version 2.1.30)

I've just updated Last.fm scrobbler to 2.1.30 and found Cog not sending playing info to it.

Re: [Solved] New Last.fm client support (version 2.1.30)

Working fine for me here with Last.fm 2.1.30 and Cog r2044. Are there any suspicious Cog-related messages in apple system log?

Can't reproduce it locally - worked fine for me with 2.1.30, still working with 2.1.32.
One idea i have is that the newer version of Last.fm app listens for scrobbles on a port that differs from 1.5.4 on your mac for some reason.
To confirm this, could you please paste the output from two commands here (while Last.fm 2.1.30 is running and 1.5.4 isn't):
1. lsof -n -i4TCP:33367 | grep LISTEN
2. lsof -n -i4TCP | grep LISTEN | grep Last.fm

Read your posts dpromsky, but after updating again to version 2.1.33 everything works fine! smile

I guess it's "case closed" then - thanks for your help though! (of course if anyone is still having issues, feel free to post wink)

PS: The cache thing did not happen to me. The app didn't show any scrobbling activity and my site neither.

Edit: Now I encounter double notifications by growl if I enable "Desktop notifications" in the scrobbler - not that this is an issue, but maybe you want to merge those, just wanted to let you know. (a feature of the last.fm-notification is, that it shows the cover by downloading them, which is not bad if you haven't implemented them in your own tracks..)

Cool, good news.
Must have been another bug in Last.fm then.

Oh, sorry, I was away for some time...
I've just updated Cog to 2051 and Last.fm to 2.1.33, and everything works. Thanks! smile