Topic: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Maybe I'm not very observant...

Maybe I'm not very good at finding things....

Either way ....

I got my Mac last May and I have been looking for an alternative to iTunes since. As a former WinAmp user (which is a great program), I was horrified at the lack of well design music programs available.

Cog is the absolute awesomest thing ever!

It works, it plays my flacs, it doesn't skip - dear I go on!?

Seriously I usually don't post stuff like this, in fact I NEVER do. This is just how awesome this program is!

Thank you guys! Keep up the good work!

P.S. I've tried Songbird so many times, but in the end I have classified it as a piece of garbage.

Last edited by maidenseye (2008-04-11 21:35:12)

Re: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

new here... and there's isn't much to add to maideneye's comment, but

to say the most in few, a great music player was the last thing I missed after swtiching from windows to OSX, and now I have finally found it! I tried them all... iTunes, VLC, macamp and all the random players from the ancient times, hell I even tried to install XMMS to my system but got a driver conflict. Found it after searching for a ape player for mac, and guys, I am THRILLED. Thank you, thank you, thank you! smile

and there's even a support for last.fm, godlike! you guys don't need to be worrying about the promotion anymore wink

I have to affirm the sentiments thus far expressed; the simplicity and reliability of Cog is very exciting, and I feel like I've taken a step up from using either Rhythmbox or iTunes (Rhythmbox because of no Mac OS X compatibility, and iTunes because of poor support for my favorite audio formats)! big_smile Bravo, Cog developers! Good show indeed!

(There's even gapless playback between tracks! It's so beautiful!)